Saturday, October 23, 2010

"3 AM and I'm still awake writing this blog"

Some things don't occur to me. I once heard that Albert Einstein would wear the same clothing everyday so as not to expend any extra energy on figuring out his outfit and could get down to business. This is why I figure I think the way I do, not because I'm an idiot, but more like a genius who cannot be bothered with the day to day simple choices and ideas everyone else thinks about. In honor of that part of me..... this blog is named after some phrase I once uttered aloud and that my family still uses against me to this day. I grew up in Sacramento, aka Sacramento Valley. On a particularly clear day outside, I looked up and around and noticed for the first time, mountains in the distance.  I got excited and exclaimed to my dad "Hey, we live in a valley!" Apparently this was hilarious and has been used as a reference point to anything less than intelligent I may blurt out at any given moment. So relax, eat up, enjoy......because there is no way I could make this stuff up!

No comments:

Post a Comment